Friday, February 28, 2014

The Wonderful World of Real Estate

The past several days have been incredible and 2014 is off to a fantastic start.

I'd like to take credit and say that I am a terrific Realtor; I'm not. God has been at work. 



There are a lot of people involved in making a real estate closing happen . Other agents, title companies, surveyors, lenders and let's not forget the buyers and sellers. I am fortunate to play a role in helping bring it together.

It took me a long time to learn to turn my life over to God, yes there will be ups and downs, but mostly, be prepared to be amazed.

Quay Throgmorton is a licensed Texas Real Estate Broker and owner of Hunt County Real Estate. Serving the buyers and sellers of real estate in Commerce, Greenville, Campbell, Wolfe City, Lone Oak, Quinlan, Caddo Mills, Celeste, Royse City and all points in between. 

Please visit my website: www.HuntCountyRealEstate.com 

You can also follow me on: Facebook Twitter  YouTube & Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment